The Home Front Kit
Home Front provides everything you need to erect the walls and roof of a building on your slab (or pilings), shipped on a flatbed truck to your job site. The kit includes:
- Complete building plans (Ready for your municipal building dept)
- Wind frame components
- Sill plates
- Wall panels, cut to size and labeled
- Roof panels, cut to size and labeled
- All necessary fasteners
What's Not In The Kit?
- Windows and doors
- Water supply lines, waste pipes or vents
- Electrical wiring and conduit
- Roofing shingles or underlayment
- Interior studs and drywall
- Anything else not specifically part of the Home Front sales contract.
The Home Front system is designed to provide the exterior walls and roof of a structure in an easy-to-use, economical package. The builder is responsible for finishing the building, including all interior walls and equipment; roof covering; exterior finishing, and the porch construction, if any.